Are you looking for full-time (40 hours/week) work?
Do you want the opportunity to get hired on permanently?
If so, APPLY TODAY! Randstad wants to hear from you!
Our client’s manufacturing expertise covers a broad range of processes, from complex metal bending and forming, welded fabrication, sub-assembly and finishing processes. They’re looking for dedicated, hardworking, and ambitious individuals to join their team.
Job Title: General Labour
Locations main intersection: Dixie Rd. and Courtneypark Dr.
Afternoons: Monday to Friday – 2:30pm – 10:30pm
Nights: Sunday to Thursday – 10:30pm – 6:30am
– Steady shift – 40 hours per week
– Provides opportunities for contract to PERMANENT hire!
– Long term opportunity leading to permanent hire based on performance & attendance
– Increased pay plus health & dental benefits offered upon being hired on permanently
– Location is transit accessible + free parking
– Team environment with ongoing training and development
– Loading and unloading materials, and moving them to work areas.
– Lifting up to 50lbs
– Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
– Counting and confirming inventory.
– Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
– Communicating errors to relevant parties.
– Marking and labeling stock.
– Adhering to Health and Safety Regulations
– Ability to lift 50lbs comfortably
– Ability to work in hot and noisy environment
– 1 year of recent experience in a manufacturing environment; machine operating and assembly an asset
– Able to work in a fast paced environment meeting production quotas;
– Attention to detail.
If you are interested in the position please apply directly through the ad.
Other ways to apply:
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on (905) 795-1146
View original article here Source