As a full-time Customer Service Associate at The UPS Store on George Street, your primary role will be to provide excellent customer service related to shipping, mailboxes, printing and copying.
Your secondary role would be to provide graphic design or marketing support, as needed. Looking for someone who is friendly, mature, responsible and tech saavy. Your job responsibilities will require you to:
* Provide customers with efficient and effective service to exceed expectations while suggesting other products and services to meet their needs.
* Receive and process packages for shipping, while following to proper packaging standards.
* Use shipment software, and generate labels (including the processing of damaged shipments, late and lost package claims).
* Operate printers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminator and all other print production equipment in a safe, efficient and productive manner.
* Up-sell and cross-sell all services that can be provided.
* Must have a real go-getter attitude with a positive outlook.
*Must be able to meet sales quotas & monthly targets
* The UPS Store on George Street is Brampton’s UPS Store for large format and custom printing.
Excellent sales & upsell abilities seen as a strong asset. Graphic design skills using Adobe programs for creative graphic design work (business cards, flyers, brochures, banners, invitations etc.) is also an asset. The role is however primarily a customer service position. This is a great entry-level opportunity for someone to gain more experience in sales, customer service & graphic design.
Hours of Work
The hours will be full-time and flexible, roughly 40 hours a week. However, the hours may be slightly different based on the needs of the business
We require Individuals who can work between the hours of 9AM to 7PM Monday to Friday. Please only apply if you can work during these days.
Experience working at FedEx, Purolator, DHL, Staples, UPS or another Printing/Shipping company considered an asset.
* Customer service experience an asset
* Sales experience an asset
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Having previous work experience that involves some meeting sales quotas or is currently enrolled in a graphic design program is an asset
* Reliable transportation required
* Must be able to lift or move 40 lbs
* Provides excellent customer service skills
* Able to multi-task and shift from tasks easily
* Demonstrates a high attention to detail
About The UPS Store:
The UPS Store offers consumers and small businesses a wide range of products and services in one convenient location. Our range of products and services includes professional printing and document services, mailbox services, packaging and shipping and more.The UPS Store has more than 360 independently owned franchise locations in Canada, providing convenient and value-added business services to the small-office/home-office market, corporations and consumers.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply through Indeed or e-mail your resume to email@example.com
The UPS Store #517 – Brampton, ON.
Job Type: Full-time
View original article here Source