Looking for a Forklift Operator / Foreman to work in a metal related warehouse. The ideal candidate ideally has prior experience in manufacturing, have full-time availability and their own transportation
• Collect Order Requisitions from Sales and pick materials to cut or pack
• Ensure the correct inventory is being distributed across the warehouse and to the customer.
• Complete all necessary paperwork during the shift. May include, but not limited to, daily transaction logs, inspection logs, packing receipts, delivery receipts, vehicle inspection, time sheets, etc.
• Inspection of material inbound and outbound prior to acceptance/deliveries
• Inventory management in the warehouse
• Responsible for the reporting/proper functioning of all equipment and tools
• Responsible for overall safety reporting of the warehouse
• Unload inventory and move materials towards working areas.
• Use band saw / chop saw for cut-to-length metal sheets.
• Pack, Strap and Load orders ready to deliver with no damage to materials.
• Maintain a steady flow and provide labor support as needed
• Perform daily site maintenance tasks to ensure the site is clean.
• Ensure the driver delivers orders to customers on time
• First-Aid/CPR and Fire Marshall
View original article here Source