We are looking for a full-time permanent Food Processor – Technician in Mississauga to join a rapidly growing food production fulfillment center team. Work with one of the fastest-growing meal kit businesses in Canada!
Job title: Food Processor – Technician (Machine Operator)
Industry: Food Industry
Location: Matheson – Tomken, Mississauga
Pay rate: $18-$23 per hour, depending on experience
Monday-Sunday, days, afternoons and nights
7am-3:30pm / 3:30pm-11:30pm / 11:30pm-7am
Can be any 5 days of the week.
*Must be flexible for rotating shifts for training
• Permanent full-time opportunity
• Full health & dental benefits after 90 working days
• 75% discount on meal kit services from DAY 1!
• Opportunity for growth and advancement
• Competitive hourly wage – $18-$23 per hour depending on experience
• Primarily work as machine operator ensuring the required efficiencies are achieved
• Assist and give guidance to a team of helpers to ensure production runs are completed on time, in full, in quality.
• Work with our Food Safety and Sanitation teams to ensure all automated equipment is meeting regulatory standards;
• Perform preventive/predictive maintenance of Packaging equipment using the appropriate job plans, procedures, and manuals;
• Ensure proper, safe operation of the equipment, accurate set up and responsible for run documentation and production reports;
• Conduct machine calibration and assist in preventive maintenance activities;
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment failures to ensure Production downtime is kept to a minimum;
• Continuously monitor and adjust the process based on upstream and downstream production needs;
• Post-secondary Education in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering Diploma or equivalent, or relevant experience;
• Minimum one-year experience in a food processing or service environment/manufacturing industry;
• Maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy looking consistently for potential food safety or quality deviations;
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Forklift license, considered an asset
Anyone interested in this Machine Operator / Food Processor Technician- position in Mississauga can APPLY THROUGH THIS POSTING!
You may also email your resume to Anna and Melanie. ( firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com ) Make sure to include the OPERATOR – FOOD on the subject.
For questions regarding this job posting, you can EMAIL us or TEXT 416-8592509, include the job title, and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source