Fast growing Cleaning Supplies Distributor is currently seeking hard-working and committed individuals for full time position as Warehouse Associate and Driver.
Please read the qualifications and the tasks carefully before applying.
Only successful candidates will be contacted however, we thank you for your interest.
Compensation: Based on experience
Benefits : After 90 days
• Valid G- class driver’s license with a clean abstract
• Continuously insured for the past 3 years
• 3 years large vehicle experience [18-foot or more]
• Order picking/ Packaging
• General warehouse duties such as Maintenance, Safety, Organization, etc…
• Valid Reach Truck certification definite asset
• Able to lift up to 60 lbs comfortably
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good communication skills, verbal and written
• Knowledge of safe work practices
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Ability to work without supervision, organize and manage time
• Must be a team player
• Ability to work in warehouse environment in all types of weather
• Ability to drive assigned route in all kinds of weather and road conditions, safely
• Experience with hand/dolly type equipment
Applicant must have a good work ethic and be committed to work, starting as soon as possible Only successful candidates will be contacted however, we thank you for your interest.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We uphold and respect the requirements set forth in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005) and its associated standards and regulations. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment and hire process, please notify us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• Vision care
• Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
• Reach Truck: 3 years (Preferred)
• Driving: 3 years
License: Driver’s G (Required)
Expected start date: Immediately
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
View original article here Source