A well-established, family owned and operated company for over 65 years based in Alliston, Ontario is looking for an experienced A/Z Driver to join our team. We offer competitive pay with employee group benefits upon successful completion of the probationary period.
This is a full-time permanent role, driving locally and throughout the GTA, eastern Ontario including Ottawa and cross-border to Michigan is a possibility.
Our fleet includes KW W900 trucks and new refrigerated trailers.
Visit our website to learn more about Ontario Potato: www.opdi.ca
• Minimum 5 years A/Z truck driving experience
• Experience driving locally and throughout GTA
• Refrigerated experience is an asset, but we are willing to train
• Must have a clean CVOR and driver’s abstract
• Must have the ability to complete necessary documentation – trip sheets, logbook, pre-trip inspections
• ELD experience is an asset
• Must be willing to work weekends and holidays if required
• Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts, days, afternoons, nights
• Must be a team player with a good work ethic
• Weekly pay
• Competitive pay
• Access to our company paid employee group benefits plan (extended health, dental, vision, group life, AD&D, critical illness)
• 3 paid personal leave days per year
• Boot allowance
• Extensive training program
• Company apparel e.g., shirts, sweaters, jackets, hats
• Free potatoes
Ontario Potato Dist. (Alliston) Inc. 1991 is committed to the principle of equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and potential employees, along with a discrimination-and harassment-free workplace environment.
It is the policy of Ontario Potato Dist. (Alliston) Inc. 1991 not to discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race or colour, ancestry, ethnic origin, nationality of origin, religion or belief, disability, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy or childbirth, family or marital status, personal or family medical or genetic history, or pardoned conviction. All individuals have the right to be free from discrimination or harassment on these grounds under the Canadian Human Rights Act.
Ontario Potato Dist. (Alliston) Inc. 1991’s employment and workplace decisions will be based on company needs, job requirements and individual job qualifications and skills. Ontario Potato Dist. (Alliston) Inc. 1991 will comply with provincial and federal legislation relating to equal employment opportunities and employment equity. We will work cooperatively with government and community organizations to take affirmative action to ensure employment equity and advancement opportunities for everyone.
View original article here Source