AZ DIRVERS WANTED!
Pay, and Work Information:
– Minimum 3 years of verifiable experience.
– Great strong Pay package and a lot of miles.
– Paid on the 1st and 15th of every month via direct deposit or check.
– Layover paid, but very rare chance of happening.
– No down time.
– NO LTL
– Regular schedule, pre-planned trips.
– Start trip from yard, then do only 1 delivery and 1 pickup in the states, and then back to yard.
– Our loads are contracted loads and same customers, which minimizes waiting time.
– Drivers can work 4-5 days a week and can have 2-3 days off; can also have weekends off.
– Flexible schedules; let us know what day you need off and what days you want to work.
– Safety bonuses
– Many other additional benefits included as well. Call today and find out.
– Health benefits after 6 month probation
– Friendly and respectful environment to work in.
– 24 hour dispatch for any time assistance our drivers may need.
– 10,000 to 13,000+ miles per month
SINGLE DRIVER LANES:
– ON TO USA. Many lanes to choose from.
– home every other night and off 3 days in the week and can still make the same money as someone driving long haul.
– Flexible schedule.
TEAM DRIVER LANE:
– ON TO CA.
– Get good miles and time off with family as well because we know how important family is.
– 5 days on and 2 days off.
– We are an established business looking for well hard working drivers.
– 24 hr dispatch
– We specialize and only do all DRY VAN work
– 2016-2019 Automatic Transmission Freightliner Cascadia trucks to work with.
– Dedicated trucks.
We appreciate all our truck operators’ hard work and talent, which is why we have various other opportunities available for one to grow further within the company.
We are looking for professional team drivers that want to work in a friendly and safe environment. We all work together and grow together. Our truck operators play a very important role in the company, which is why we appreciate our AZ truck operators and commit to our job package and agreements.
If interested please contact through email from this ad or contact Sunny directly @ 647-241-2122
View original article here Source