Fast Growing AV Company headquartered in Mississauga, is currently searching for Part-Time and Freelance Audio-Visual Operators / Technicians to join our team immediately. The AV Operator / Technician is responsible for the set-up, operation, movement and storage of all audio-visual equipment. Potential candidates must have at least one year of experience in an audio-visual function in a hotel/banquet hall, resort, cruise ship, entertainment or recreational industry.
– Good knowledge of all AV disciplines including projection, audio, video, lighting, livestreaming and related fields.
– Acts as audio-visual troubleshooter to help solve any equipment problems. – Ability to work independently as well as in Teams under pressure.
– Must have outstanding customer service skills along with technical knowledge. – Current computer skills and knowledge are very important.
– Must be Very Punctual, Extremely Reliable and Detail Oriented. – Decision making, problem solving skills.
– Car/Van & License required.
– Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and work flexible hours and shifts.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. This Position is available immediately with lots of potential for advancement and growth. Excellent remuneration for the right candidate.
View original article here Source