Sibwest Inc., with the head office located at 1495 Bonhill Rd., Unit#12, Mississauga, ON L5T 1M2, has translated their restoration experience into a business that focuses on delivering high-quality design and construction services for residential and commercial clients in Ontario. Our industry remains strong and changing at a rapid pace. We continue to grow and evolve while ensuring the best artistry for all clients.
In addition to providing concrete forming and restoration services for large-scale industrial and commercial construction projects across the GTA, Sibwest is strengthening its expertise in residential and midrise construction, providing cost effective advice to our clients. We build positive relationships that provide future opportunities – client references and repeat business.
We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our remarkable team; if you have the right skills, experience, and a can-do attitude, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE POSITION
At this time, we are looking for an Administrative services manager to join our team, who will be in charge of human resources, finance and procurement. This is a new position and you will be responsible for the managing of a new administrative services department.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
• Manage and monitor the day-to-day operations of the administrative department
• Participating in long-range planning and the development of departmental and divisional goals, strategic plans, and objectives
• Oversee staff development, training programs, policy development, and special projects
• Ensure all financial reports from accounting, engineering and construction reflecting costs incurred, revenues, holdbacks/deposits, and recoveries are accurate and reflected in monthly pro forma updates
• Update on a timely manner management reports on financial results, budgets, cash flow projections, sales, project status, and other key performance indicators
• Evaluate, develop and recommend office procedures, practices, and internal controls to increase organizational efficiency and safeguard financial assets
• Interview, recruit, coordinate staff engaged in providing finance, purchasing, human resources and administrative services
• Represent the organization at meetings for business developments and industry events
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications/experience:
• Minimum college diploma in Business administration or in a discipline related to facility operation and maintenance or equivalent combination of technical training and experience in maintenance management
• Minimum three years of relevant experience
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Demonstrated commitment to safety, quality, ethics, and integrity
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives
• Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
• Willingness to learn complex regulations
• Ability to travel as business needs requires
• Permanent, full-time position;
• Hourly salary of $40.00 per hour;
• 30-40 hours of work per week;
• Overtime pay applies after 44 hours of work per week;
• Benefits: WSIB;
• Address of work location: 1495 Bonhill Road, Unit #12, Mississauga, ON, L5T 1M2.
To apply, please send your resume by email to email@example.com with the subject line “MD”. Please note that only those candidates who meet the requirements and qualify will be contacted for an interview. Please do not call the employer directly.
View original article here Source