Schedule and confirm appointments
Determine and establish office procedures and routines
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
Answer electronic enquiries
Order office supplies and maintain inventory
Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
Excellent oral and telephone communication
Excellent written communication
Ability to multitask
This position will be responsible for answering and directing customer calls and emails, inputting and updating customer information in our CRM system, digitizing existing client files as well as a variety of general office duties as required.
· · Must have exceptional communication skills and a pleasant and professional telephone manner.
· · Excellent customer service skills
· Can speak in Punjabi or Hindi (Required)
· · Knowledge of Microsoft Office required (MS Word, Excel and Outlook in particular)
· · Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· · Minimum 1 year experience in an office setting
· While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Send resume to email id on company’s website PMGIFINANCIAL.COM
Everybody need to wear mask.
View original article here Source