Sales Associate Career Opportunity!
Ashley HomeStore is currently looking for dynamic and results driven Sales Associates who enjoy working independently and within a team for ourWinnipegEaststore located at1580 Regent Avenue W.
As a Sales Associate, you will be given the opportunities to grow and develop and to make an impact while working for a high performing organization.You are a solution finder who enjoys helping guests find the perfect furniture, appliance or bedding to satisfy their own particular needs. Using your superior interpersonal skills, you are able to successfully convert guest opportunities into results.
AshleyHomeStore is committed to investing in our people; we offer:
- Industry leading earning potential with performance incentive base pay;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
- World class training programs;
- To work at one of Canadas 50 Best Managed Companies.
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Exhibit outstanding communication skills to uncover guests needs and assist them in purchasing the right solutions for their home;
- Draw on your selling skills to develop long termguest relationships;
- Meet or exceed established goals,
- Take pride in the appearance of the store and together with the entire team ensure that the store is always neat, clean and well maintained.
- Be knowledgeable in the competitions assortments, pricing and service models.
As a successful candidate youwill have the following:
- Proven selling skills preferably with two years sales experience in a retail environment, or a desire to learn;
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills;
- Self-motivated and driven with a focus forexcellentguest service;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs;
- Must be flexible to work days, evenings and weekends;
- Completion of High School; post-secondary education preferred.
- Second language an asset.
How did we get to be the #1 retailer in North America?
With innovative marketing concepts, quality products and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, AshleyHomeStores continue to have a stream of satisfiedguests who contribute to our continuous growth. But we know we couldnt do any of this without our talented team members.Ourteam membersare committed to providing an exceptionalguest experience. Ourteam membersmake the difference!
Plan Your Future With Us!
Apply now at www.ashleycareers.ca !
Start Your Interview Now!
Ashley HomeStorewelcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales, sales manager, sales associate, inside sales, outside sales, retail sales, technical sales, senior sales executive, sales rep, sales management, sales director, regional sales manager, sales engineer, director of sales, sales executive, pharmaceutical sales, outside sales representative, national sales manager, district sales manager sales, manager sales, director sales, pharmaceutical sales ,representative sales ,medical sales, president sales vice, regional inside sales, manufacturing sales, industrial sales, food restaurant sales, sales technical, automotive sales
Published at Fri, 16 Feb 2018 19:06:00 -0500