Would you like to work for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies with Platinum level status? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Randstad Staffing is seeking a Customer Service Representative with previous experience in the HVAC industry in Winnipeg! If you are results oriented and driven to provide outstanding customer service, we want to hear from you today!
Responsibilities and duties include:
– Processing orders and quotes and supporting inside sales team with quote requests
– Manage all incoming phone calls in a professional manner
– Source parts and equipment in collaboration with suppliers and buying groups
– Build customer relationships and addressing customer concerns to offer the best solution in a timely manner
– Conducting physical inventory counts and maintaining product
– Various other related duties including on-call duties to support the branch
– $55,000 – $75,000 annual salary
– Monday to Friday daytime hours
– Excellent benefits plan including: medical, dental, LTD, STD, optical etc.
– Group RRSP company matches up to 3% up to $1500.00
– Health program with gym membership
– Tuition reimbursement up to $1000/year
– Opportunity to work for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies with Platinum level status
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Good sales abilities and persuasiveness
– Previous experience in HVAC-R industry, sales in a retail environment or technical related field an asset
– Completion of professional degree in refrigeration, heating, ventilation an asset
Ways to apply;
– Apply directly to this post
– Email your resume to email@example.com Include the title of this position in the subject line
– Fax your resume to 204-943-0954
– Drop your resume off at our office at 245 Portage Avenue
– Create a profile and apply through our website, www.randstad.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Published at Wed, 18 Apr 2018 11:30:00 -0400