Forest Ridge is a family owned and operated landscape design, installation and maintenance company. We work on a variety of contracts throughout GTA and surrounding areas, with commercial and residential landscaping projects including hardscaping, soft scaping, grading, retaining walls, planting, sodding. Year-round work available in the winter maintenance operations.
Why work for us?
• Secure, year-round contract opportunities
• Opportunity to develop and refine your skills
• Supportive, team-based approach to reaching work goals
• Competitive wages with an abundance of hours
• Benefit plans available for dedicated employees
If you’re a hard-working, responsible, motivated individual interested in excellence, we have an opportunity for you!
We have a number of opportunities available for the following positions:
-Heavy Equipment Operators
-Water Truck Operators
Our ideal candidates possess all or most of the following:
• Working knowledge/proficiency with landscape construction and horticultural materials
• Experience with a variety of hand tools, and the operation of small equipment
• Safety minded, strong work ethic
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Willingness to work extended hours/Saturdays
• Reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, clean abstract (D/A/Z license as well as previous truck/trailer experience a definite asset)
• Previous certificates, ie. First Aid or Fall Protection, considered an asset
• Clear oral communication skills
• Basic problem solving and time management skills
• Driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
Offering competitive wages based on experience, with an abundance of hours available