Why Shear Power? (www.shearpowercorp.com)
We are a dynamic company, with an energetic team of professionals. We take on a diversity of projects that range from retrofitting a customer’s machine with a custom high reach boom, to rebuilding a demolition shear. We deal in specialty attachments, service what we sell, and love what we do! At Shear Power, no two projects are the same. The company is growing quickly, and we are looking for ingenuitive, hard-working individuals….is this you?
Who We Are Looking For….
We are looking for a hard-working, welder / labourer to join our team. Knowledge and experience welding is required for this position. This is not an R&R position, as we design and build specialized equipment internally. Must be able to work in a team or individually in an efficient manner. We work on a variety of diverse projects including specialty attachment, demolition equipment, excavators, material handlers etc. This position involves site work and may at times require travel.
• Understand and follow weld procedures
• Experience welding GMAW(MIG)
• Knowledge of pneumatic tools, grinders, oxy-acetelyne, etc.
• Able to set manual and semi-manual welding machines
• Proven ability to complete repairs/service within established time guidelines in a busy, fast paced environment
• Must be able to work with little supervision, work well under pressure to meet deadlines, work as a team player and follow policies and procedures
• Self-directed team player with strong initiative
• Able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Focused, energetic and organized with superior attention to detail and a sense of urgency
• Willing to work in all weather conditions
• Valid Driver’s Licence (DZ Licence required)
• Wages based on experience and knowledge level
View original article here Source