Randstad Engineering is seeking a Weld Technician on behalf of our client, a world-class automotive manufacturing group.
Reporting to the Team Lead, the incumbent Candidate will be responsible for identifying and providing solutions related to welding concerns, as well as upholding company and customer quality requirements.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Troubleshooting weld systems and robotic equipment
• Completing documentation of any issues that may arise with welding quality
• Supporting program launches, both in house and off site
• Providing technical support to Manufacturing Services to help problem solve welding process issues
• Supporting pre-production buy-offs for welds than required
• Conducting weld inspections, analyzing weld data and generating field reports
• Generating weld PPAP packages as required
• Participating in product, system, and process audits as required
• Auditing and approving special materials requests/reworked material as required
The qualified Candidate will possess the following:
• Post-secondary education (completion of a Welding Technologist/Technician course from a recognized organization)
• Some experience with Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
• Practical experience with industrial robots
• Understanding of PPAP requirements would be considered an asset
• You must be able to work shift work
• You must be flexible in your hours of work in order to meet internal/external customer requirements
• You must be comfortable working both in an Office environment as well as in a Manufacturing facility
Does this sound like the right fit for you? Apply online today at www.randstad.ca or email your resume to email@example.com.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.