ONLINE appliance retailer, https://undervalueappliances.ca
based in London Ontario, and serving all of Southern Ontario. We have a 13,500 sqft. warehouse for refurbishing appliances.
We are seeking appliance technicians.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Shop appliance repair work.
• Warranty call work on our sales
• Own transportation required
• G driver’s license with a clean abstract
• G2 gas technician
• Must speak, write & read English
• Ready to work long days
• Able to kneel, bend, stand, sit
• Able to lift equipment or an appliance for repair
• Job entails heavy lifting
Experience and Requirements:
• Required minimum 5 years appliance repair experience.
• Required G Driver’s License.
• Preferred refrigeration and gas license.
We offer flexible hours in a shop environment (social distancing takes place). Pay according to experience. Bonusses earned based on performance. Group benefits with 80% coverage.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $62,000.00-$88,000.00 per year based on experience
COVID-19 considerations: Contactless payment, contactless delivery options, cleaned/sanitized appliances, workplace social distancing, masks, hand sanitizing, etc.
Please send your resume to:
View original article here Source