AT THIS TIME WE HAVE A POSITION AVAILABLE ON OUR NIGHT RECEIVING CREW
SHIFT TIME IS MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 12AM – 8:30AM
Main responsibility’s and tasks:
Receives, scans, verifies, and stores all incoming and overstock products according to established procedures and policies.
· Provides the team with the necessary supporting processes to enhance the overall customer experience within the store through:
· Maintaining housekeeping disciplines in the warehouse in order to facilitate location of products by all staff.
· Responding to and handling customer and staff inquiries, requests, and concerns in a timely manner.
· Prepares merchandise for filing, sorts and fills merchandise carts for the retail floor.
· Is responsible for garbage disposal, cardboard recycling, and the disposal of broken products in accordance with store policy.
· Repairs broken packages as needed.
· Operates computer and scanning tools, and enters all relevant coding in Canadian Tire systems.
· Is responsible for the safe operation of all warehouse equipment (forklift, skyjack etc.).
· Handles dangerous goods and hazardous products according to established procedures.
· Effective written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to complete detail oriented retail tasks according to instructions and to demonstrate responsibility for outcomes.
· Ability to work in a team environment that provides assistance and support to co-workers to achieve common goals.
· Ability to adapt and cope with challenging and changing situations.
· Positive attitude, punctuality, and solid work ethic
Standing/walking for 8 hours.
· Lifting and/or carrying of merchandise items, as required, on a regular, frequent and unassisted basis. Merchandise items may vary in weight from “light” to “heavy”.
· Lifting and turning repeatedly throughout the shift.
· Ability to go up and down a ladder and stairs while carrying merchandise.
THE HOURS RANGE FROM 20/40 HOURS PER WEEK
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL TO SET UP A FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW email@example.com
View original article here Source