We are currently hiring for a Vendor Compliance Specialist – Bilingual French for an on-going assignment to start.
This company is known for being part of the “Top 50 Employers” in London location.
In this position you would be responsible for:
– Manage and monitor the clients that may include but is not limited to; Law Firms, Property Managers and Collection Agencies in accordance with client guidelines
– Manage communications, concerns and issues for clients
– Audit Service Providers to ensure compliance to client work plans and standards by listening to calls and monitoring account level activity
– Identify, curate and communicate audit outcomes to Service Providers
– Maintain data on various reports
– Ability to apply basic accounting principles (reconciliation of accounts)
– Processing/administrating confidential data
– Review documents and ensure proper processes are followed
– Core Hours (Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm) working from home currently with gradually returning to office
– On-going position could lead to permanent for the right candidate
– Local company that is well known
– Fantastic team-oriented environment
– Great Work-Life balance
– Weekly pay cheques
– On a bus route
– Eligible to purchase benefits
– $18.00 hourly
– Demonstrated experience (1-2 years) in the Insolvency industry, Collections, Litigation or Call Center/Customer Service.
– “Passion to Serve” Customer focus, self-motivated, assertive and able to learn quickly
– Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface effectively with a team and the ability to work independently
– Strong data entry skills and accuracy
– Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously; work in a fast paced environment with exceptional data entry and accuracy
– Strong analytical, problem solving skills, detail oriented
– Strong Microsoft Office experience – assessment will be required (Data Entry/Excel/Outlook)
– Must be fluent French (verbal and written)
– Must be able to pass a thorough Back Check (Crim, Credit etc)
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply or if this is not for you please reach out to discuss additional opportunities we could have.
How to apply:
1)Respond directly to this job posting
2)Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 x3 and ask for Bobbie or Saudia.
3) You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source