Are you interested in working for a business that sees the value in its employees and would like to see them grow with it?
We are expanding and would like to fill a new job opening in the southeast end of London with someone who will fit well into our service-oriented team. We need you to be eager to learn and expand your skills. You need to have good communication with customers and work well with our current team. Your work will revolve around prefabricating accessory structures with many different, unique materials with the rewarding assembly at the customer sites across Ontario. If you know the difference between a 2×4 SPF and 2×4 pressure-treated lumber, as well as the difference between OSB and plywood you are welcome to apply. Our team depends on you to be on-time and reliable.
– Work with construction dimensional lumber, insulation, roofing materials, and other construction materials
– Handles tools and woodworking machinery safely and efficiently
– Understands and can apply construction drawings and imperial measurements
– Valid G driver’s license and a vehicle is preferred to commute to and from the workshop
– Driving trucks with trailers
– Communicates well with co-workers and customers
– Fluent in English. Bonus for fluency in German!
Start Date: Immediately
Payment: Hourly at $17-18 to start (capability and initiative will be rewarded)
Please call me to arrange a meeting if you’re interested. Any questions you have can be answered in person or by phone. No texting, please.
COVID-19: Please be mindful of the current Ontario protocols. If you would like to visit our shop, have a mask with you and call a half-hour earlier so we can arrange the necessary physical distancing measures.
Kellner Innovations Inc.
120 Falcon Street, Unit 9a
London, ON, N5W 4Z1
View original article here Source