Join First Student as a Truck (Coach) Mechanic!
At First Student Canada, our technicians/mechanics are an integral part of the communities they serve. We are currently looking for an experienced diesel technician at our St. Thomas location.
First Student Canada is proud to offer:
- New Rate; up to $31.00 per hour!!
- Monday-Friday; Day Shift
- Annual Tool & Boot Allowance
- Full Medical and Dental plan; RRSP plan with a company match!
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
Truck Mechanic Job Duties Include:
- Perform brake, safety, and PM inspections
- Perform defect repairs and on-road service calls as needed
- Complete work orders
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Comply with Safety & Health regulations in the workplace
- Maintain required tools for the job
Truck Mechanic Job Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License
- 310T License preferred, but will accept a 310S License
- Previous gas or diesel vehicle repair experience; school bus experience is helpful
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to work with others
Now is the time to enhance your career…not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
First Student Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
First Student Canada
View original article here Source