This is a term position that will begin now and end after harvest.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Operation and maintenance of equipment
- Unloading of products
- Support all facility operations as needed
- Aiding warehouse functions
- Stacking bags, loading trucks
- Aiding in operating grain drier and elevator.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous general labourer experience
- Experience working in a grain elevator or farm would be an asset
- A-Z and D-Z would be considered an asset
- Experience with Agricultural Equipment an asset
- Valid drivers license and a good driving record
To apply, please visit our career website: http://parrishandheimbecker.com/career_all
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Parrish & Heimbecker is an exciting place to develop a career in agriculture, agriculture processing and food processing. With more than 60 locations coast to coast, we can offer you a unique opportunity to make your mark in a growth-oriented Canadian agricultural company. Our mandate is to support Canadian producers and food manufacturers who grow and sell their crops and baked goods to global markets.
Our success comes from a well-established network of assets, ongoing infrastructure development and strong business relationships that we nurture with farmers and suppliers. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com