Together were going places! Voyago is currently recruiting for a School Bus Driver in London, Ontario.
Voyago is Ontarios Leading Mobility company, a subsidiary of Transdev. Were hiring dynamic, high achievers looking to be Difference Makers within the industry. Voyago continues to advance across Ontario with our multi-model diverse platform covering all mobility segments, including Medical Transportation, Student Transportation, and Public sectors with Mass Transit, Para Transit, and On Demand Personal Mobility.
Our employee success is built on our commitment and emphasis on training and orientation process. Voyago prides itself on the growth of our employees by supporting and encouraging them to develop skills that lead to successful careers.
Voyago believes in the strength of our people and remains committed to our Golden Values statement created to reflect our promise of performance to our employees, customers, and communities in which we operate.
Our teams are continuously recognized as top performers in client programs and Safety awards. Voyago is proud to be recognized as one of Canadas Safest Employers and a recipient of the Excellence Award. If youre a self-starter looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements come join us, apply today.
School Bus Drivers are responsible for safely transporting what we call the most precious cargo to and from school while ensuring students safety while boarding and exiting buses. School Bus Drivers are also responsible for performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety.
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualifications that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Posses clean driving record and Criminal Record Search With Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Possess a minimum of a G class licence
- Ability to work independently
- Have a sound knowledge of the region of the assigned school route and surrounding areas
- 4 hour minimum
- $1800 attendance bonus (DRP)
- Referral Bonus
- Charter opportunities
- Benefits available if you work 30+ hours a week
- Free Licence upgrade
- Evenings, Weekends, Holidays and Summer Off
- Late Model Vehicles and ability to park vehicles at home
- B.Y.K.O.B – Bring Your Kids On Board
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Rewarding career with a growing company
- Great company culture
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Opportunity to pick up hours through other divisions
Why work for us?
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job ID: 23408006
View original article here Source