Mature, compassionate and lighthearted, individual needed to work one day a week with opportunity to pick up more hours.
This home is a family like setting with 8 long term residents. Experience in the mental health field is an asset, but not required to be considered for the position.
Some responsibilities include:
– Provide resident care:
o Recognize the unique and individual need of each client
o Strive to ensure that each resident achieves his/her best quality of life each day
o Assist residents as required activities of daily living
– Cooking/Meal Prep
o Prepare nutritious meals and snacks based on Canada’s Food Guide
– Housekeeping- complete all daily cleanings
– Document all relevant and required information in a timely and accurate manner
– Administer medications and treatments as prescribed and complete appropriate sign offs
– Interaction with community partners with a focus to enhance resident mental health
Individual must possess:
– Current First Aid/CRP
– Clean police check (vulnerable persons)
– Position suitable for retired individual with related life experience or persons with PSW, housekeeping, and/or nanny background.
– experience in the mental health field is an asset
Interested applicants, please forward resume to email@example.com.
View original article here Source