Adelaide Family Dentistry
We are hiring a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our family!
All candidates must be Certified in Dental Hygiene to be considered for this position.
Knowledge of Tracker 11 Software is an asset but not required.
Position Description: This is a part-time position leading to full-time, reporting to the Clinical Operations Manager. This individual’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Record-taking including dental x-rays, photography, periodontal charting, and detailed chart notes
· Interacting with staff members and doctors
· Liaise with patients in a friendly and professional manner
· Ordering and ensuring that supplies are in-stock from approved vendors
· Participating in Continuing Education events
· Infection control and sterilization
· Assisting with lab tasks as needed
· Reviewing medical histories, odontogram, and making sure every patient had updated x-rays when required
· Patient education through intraoral photos and x-rays
· Requesting and reviewing hygiene estimates for additional scaling units
· Booking subsequent hygiene appointments
· Inputting dental codes for receptionists to bill patient
Expected start date: 2021-05-14
Salary: $40.00-$45.00 per hour
View original article here Source