Temporary afternoon shift – The Production Line Associate will be responsible for working on the assembly line and palletizing of various products. This is a food manufacturing facility with an amazing culture and environment. Please don’t miss out on reading the perks of the job below! This position has high potential of being hired directly with the client with good performance behaviour and attendance.
What’s in it for you?
It’s a fantastic clean temperature controlled environment
Temporary position with high chance of permanent placement
$16.00 hourly to start + .50 shift premium
Afternoon shift – 3pm-11pm
Bus stop directly in front of facility
Benefits an RRSP matching available if directly hired
What will you be doing?
– Feed the line processors with packaging as needed
– Handling raw materials
– Ensuring an appropriate mixing process
– Picking, packing, receiving and restocking product
– Perform quality inspection as necessary
– Work effectively as part of team to ensure productivity and a high level of efficiency
Other duties as required
What does it require?
– Food manufacturing experience an asset but not required
-2 work references
How to apply :
(1) Apply to this job ad
(2) Send your resume to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alessandra at email@example.com
(3) Contact us at the London Randstad branch at: 519-679-0058
(4) Follow our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randstadlondon/ for regular updates
Don’t forget to ask about our NEW insider app for your smartphone. This is an easy way to stay and touch and streamline your job search with Randstad London. Don’t forget, we do referral bonuses! If you know someone who is currently seeking full-time employment, please let us know. We offer $100 to $500 referral bonuses for any successful placements depending on the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
View original article here Source