Location: Elginfield Road, Granton, Ontario, Canada
Reports To: M.O.D or shift supervisor.
Classification: Part Time or Full Time (must be available to work any shift including
early mornings as early as 530am, days or evenings until 8pm, weekends & holidays)
Seasonal (April -November) Shifts are usually 6-8 hours*
The Fox is a beautiful 18-hole Golf Course. We host multiple leagues, tournaments, and
events throughout our season. We are looking for a fun, energetic, positive, hard
working individual who can work well on and independently.
Primary Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
● Greeting and checking in golfers / Booking in Tee-Times
● Cash transactions / daily cash out reports.
● Sanitizing / organizing power carts.
● Answering phones
● Daily cleaning duties
● Serving alcohol in proshop or on Beer Cart
● G2/G Drivers License
● Smart Serve – or willingness to obtain. (Must be of legal serving age)
● Able to be on your feet for long hours / up and down stairs.
● Can lift to but not limited to 25lbs.
● Reliable transportation.
Please submit your resume & cover letter to Rochelle Helmer, at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Pro Shop” in the Subject line.
View original article here Source