Are you a kitchen helper or cook looking for new opportunity away from the restaurant scene? Are looking for long-term and a work opportunity in the cannabis industry? If so, please see below for details regarding a Pre Roll Chef opportunity available in St Thomas, ON.
Adecco is currently working with a client in St Thomas to find pre roll chefs to support their growing needs. This opportunity is a great chance to grow your already existing skill set and learn more while in a friendly and supportive environment!
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Pay rate is $18.00 per hour
Schedule Monday to Friday, 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Why should you apply?
Weekly Pay 4% vacation
Promising opportunity for permanent hire/steady career path
Start date is as soon as possible
Free online training programs
The opportunity: Pre Roll Chef will be responsible for “tamping” the cannabis before rolling.
The successful candidate:
- Must have a desire to commit to a long-term assignment
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as a cook, kitchen helper or in the restaurant industry
- Quick learner and good listening skills
- Strong communication skills
- Receptive and responsive to constructive criticism
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Works well with others
- Pass a criminal record check
If you have are looking for a long term role in a fast paced, team oriented environment and enjoy having fun while you work, then this could be the right opportunity to get your career path started with a reputable cannabis company.
View original article here Source