We are hiring for a reputable meat processing facility at Wilton Grove, London, Ontario!
This a full time, permanent opportunity with room for growth!
The starting wage is $22..22
You will be put on a training schedule for the month of May/June anywhere between 4:15 am – 8:15 am or 11:00 AM and 12:15 PM. Once training has completed, you will move into the afternoon shift in July which will entail a start time of anywhere between 1:15 PM and 5:45 PM.
– A full-time, permanent role with opportunity for growth
– Working in a new, bright and clean facility
– No heavy lifting
– A cooperative, friendly team environment
– Personal protective equipment provided by the employer
– Working with chicken products.
– Lifting maximum 20 – 30 lbs.
– Maintaining clean and sanitary hygiene while on the production floor
– Cutting meat products
– Making boxes and packaging chicken products.
-Putting chicken into trays
– Comfortable working with chicken products
– Comfortable working in a cold environment
– Available for morning shifts and afternoon shifts
– General Labor or Food Industry experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Reliable transportation to and from work
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you are interested in the role in London, Ontario.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source