Pipefitter/Steamfitter – $42.60/hr – Days – London
If you’re Pipefitter/Steamfitter who is looking for a new challenge then please consider this Welding position in London, Ontario. If you’re passionate about your trade and you love to work in a positive and team-oriented environment then this is the right opportunity for you. Our client provides their services to many clients in the market with a specialization in the food industry in particular. This opportunity provides you with stable and long-term employment but also lots of variety on the job. If you or a friend is interested, apply today!
What’s in it for you?
• $42.60/hr to start
• Lots of opportunity for overtime
• Variety on the job
• Day shift, M – F
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vision Benefits
• Prescription Drug Benefits
• Dental Care
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability Benefits
• Educational Reimbursement Plan
What is required for the position?
• Provide high quality services to our customer as a pipefitter
• Work closely with all trades
• Seek out learning opportunities to further skills
• Maintain highest level of safety, ensure proper permit completion, maintain adherence to all company, customer and legislative procedures and regulations, maintain positive attitude towards safety, etc.
• Install piping and associated systems, maintain to perform as designed for equipment to operate
• Have a road knowledge and experience working in industrial environments
• Perform preventive maintenance procedures, to minimize downtime and maintenance costs, and manage equipment efficiencies
• Perform downtime repair work; troubleshoot and diagnose malfunctions, identify opportunities for optimization
• Cut pipe, using saws, pipe cutter, hammer and chisel, cutting torch, and pipe cutting machine.
• Thread pipe, bend pipe, using pipe bending tools.
• Assemble and install variety of metal and nonmetal pipes, tubes, and fittings
• Secure pipes to structure with brackets, clamps, and hangers, using hand tools and power tools.
• Install and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic components of machines and equipment, such as pumps and cylinders, using hand tools
• Interpret, complete and record work orders
• Maintain proper documentation including logs, maintenance records, safety and environment reports
What do you need to apply?
• Have experience as a pipefitter/steamfitter
• Be a certified Steamfitter, 307A required in good standing with the College of Trades
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, eagerness and dedication
• Have good communication skills, independent worker
• Have reliable transportation is a requirement of this position
• Have the ability to work occasional on-call and overtime is required
• TIG welding and some STICK (Stainless steel primarily)
• Food and beverage industry experience considered an asset
Please apply directly to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com
If you want to stay connected to a professional Recruiter feel free to:
Email Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tyler-withers-a64791144/
Follow us in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randstadlondon/
Don’t forget we do referral bonuses. If you think you know someone who might be interested in the position, a successful placement will lead to a bonus between $50 – $500.
If this position isn’t for you, we still want to hear from you. Give us a call at 519-679-0058 ext. 2 to let us know what kind of career opportunities you’re seeking. We’re dedicated to helping you find, prepare and grow into new careers.
We look forward to hearing from you.
View original article here Source