Our manufacturing clients are seeking RELIABLE and HARD WORKING workers with INTEGRITY, with Manufacturing Experience for immediate Full Time positions in the London Area.
ROLES REQUIRED include GENERAL LABOURERS, WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES and PRODUCTION OPERATORS/WORKERS.
We choose the companies we work with, as closely as we choose their employees. We believe it is important that both the company and the employee are held to high standards resulting in strong matches long term. If you are driven to work full-time and are a dedicated and positive employee who wants financial stability, apply immediately and we will match you to the right role with the right employer.
INDIVIDUALS WE ARE SEEKING:
• Must be fluent in English
• Manufacturing Experience Need (Min. 6 Months)
• Ability to read and understand instructions and a willingness to cross train on several operations
• The ability to perform the physical requirements of the job, which may include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, standing, walking, repetitive motion and other job specific requirements
• An eagerness to learn and a willingness to help others succeed
• Open to work in a fast-paced setting with possibly dusty, dirty or loud environments
• Ability to work in a team setting, and work independently while working collaboratively with other employees and customers
• Ability to lift up to 23kg (50 lbs) for some specific roles
• Commitment to maintain a clean and safe work area
• Track record of strong attendance is mandatory
• Continuous improvement focus, motivated to improve, participate and offer suggestions
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
• Permanent Full-time (12 Shifts Days or Nights)
• Fair hourly wages between $17-$20 depending on the role
• Open communication about expectations of the role, the company culture and possible growth opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate will have:
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Energetic and enthusiastic approach with strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
• Strong communication, and interpersonal skills
• Basic Math abilities with ability to be accurate and detail oriented
•Previous experience working in manufacturing or construction an asset
• Ability to work 12 hour shifts, overtime and weekends when available
Contact us through this ad with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Criminal Background or Public Records check maybe required as a pre-employment condition.
Connecting Reliable Workers with Reputable Companies