Are you a bilingual in French? Are you looking to gain experience within a top 5 bank? Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Do you have above average computing and navigational skills? If so, this would be a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a top 5 bank, is looking for a Bilingual Service Availability Representative for a 24 month contract in London. This is onsite role.
This role is open to candidates in Montreal (remote).
This is a 24x7x365 operations so they need to be available for all shifts
Rotational shift: Changes every 2 weeks
Standard: pay rate $23.50/hr
2nd Shift: pay rate $25.15/hr
Overnight: pay rate $25.99/hr
• Gain experience within a top 5 bank
• Earn a competitive rate within the industry
• Start ASAP
• Long term project
As a Bilingual Service Availability Representative, your duties will include but not limited to:
• Responding to a variety of inbound colleague calls/emails
• Ensuring accurate and detailed problem documentation/ticketing
• Providing timely escalation and follow-up with support groups and colleagues
• Identifying and escalate wide-impact or potential wide-impacting outages
• Identifying trends and opportunities for improvement as well as provide ongoing feedback
• Building ongoing support proficiency for other skills and applications
• Bilingual : Fluency in French and English (read, speak, write)
• Call Center or Technical Support Background – troubleshooting experience – 1year
• Above average computing and navigational skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• A team player who collaborates effectively with peers and other teams but can also work well independently
• Good knowledge of Microsoft O365 (Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint)
• A technical support background or related education – troubleshooting experience
• Ability to type at least 30 words per minute
• General knowledge and understanding of PC hardware and components.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work flexible schedules based on business forecast requirements (which are subject to change). We offer weekly rotations which can include day shifts, evening shifts, week-end shifts and overnight shifts. Shifts are published in advance and do require flexibility to ensure appropriate coverage.
• A team player who collaborates effectively with peers and other teams
• University Degree or a College degree/diploma is considered an asset
• Good knowledge of Microsoft 0365 products (Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint)
• Experience with iPad, Tablets, Smartphone and Android devices
Nice to have:
• Experience with ticketing systems is an asset
• Technical degree and/or IT Certification preferred.
A technical support background or related education including experience with some or all of the following: Windows 10, IE11, Edge/Chrome/Firefox/Safari, VOIP, Active Directory, Citrix/Remote Access, Blackberry, BYOD, Azure, Office for Mobile, All Microsoft office products, MS Teams and Webex, SCCM, variety of telephony devices and a good understanding of networking and Wi-Fi support.
Interested in the Bilingual Service Availability Representative role in London? Apply online today!
Candidates moving to the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source