Are you seeking an Office Administrator position, and enjoy acting as a liaison for the office?
Do you have previous administrative experience, and customer service skills?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! We are currently seeking a PERMANENT Office Administrator to join our client’s growing team in London, ON.
Permanent, direct hire with the organization
Monday to Friday, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm working onsite
Competitive salary, based on experience – $22 – $23/hr.
Health benefits package, tuition reimbursement program
Regular team-building opportunities
Be part of an exciting team that makes a difference in the community
As the Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
– Communicating effectively with clients and businesses on behalf of the company
– Professionally answering the phone and routing calls as necessary
– Assisting with writing reports and preparing project estimates
– Processing timesheets, invoicing and accounts receivable
– Payroll administration, government remittances and making bank deposits
– Ordering office supplies and keeping an inventory of stock
– Creating and updating client profiles
– Assisting with correspondence
– Arranging company events
– Other tasks as required
– 2+ years in a professional bookkeeping environment focusing on office administration
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
– Highly organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced working environment
– Ability to prioritize workload, understand a sense of urgency and effectively meet deadlines
– Ability to work independently
– Basic understanding of accounting functions, knowledge of SAGE or similar bookkeeping software
would be an asset
– Quick learner and tech-savvy with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
If you are interested in the Office Administrator position and would like to apply, please follow the “how to apply” steps below:
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519-772-0181 ext. #3 and ask for Saudia or Jennifer
3) You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source