Founded in Kingston in 1954, Homestead Land Holdings Limited has grown to become one of Canada’s largest and most respected owners of multi-residential apartment buildings. The founding principles of the company are still in place today, which are to provide residents with affordable, secure housing with a standard of care in which we would treat our own family members.
Homestead is seeking Night Attendants for a community of buildings in London. The hours for these full-time positions are 11pm-8am. The successful candidate will be responsible for patrolling the area and providing security, minor cleaning to ensure the premises is free of garbage, emergency maintenance jobs (floods), and customer service (answering the phones, responding to tenants’ inquiries, and tracking actionable items for the day staff to follow up on).
– Detect and report hazards
– Cleaning common areas and parking lots
– Minor maintenance and repairs (plumbing/electrical)
– Respond to phone calls in a polite and professional manner
– Assist tenants immediately if appropriate, or inform them of when their request will be looked after by the day-time staff
– Respond to emergencies
– Be effective in handling issues, including anticipating, preventing, and solving problems that arise
– Perform other duties as requested by management
A satisfactory reference check, criminal records clearance, and proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 are required for the position, though the Company will provide any accommodation required by law.
Homestead Land Holdings Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Please make needs known in advance. We conduct criminal record checks. We offer competitive income and benefits as well as opportunities for professional and personal growth. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted directly.
Please apply on our website www.homestead.ca/careers and be sure to include your resume.
HomeStead Land Holdings Limited
View original article here Source