The Tricar Group is looking for a dynamic individual to join the Finishing / Warranty team. The position is a full-time role and reports directly to the Warranty Manager and has a direct relationship with construction and client relations team members.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
• Address pre-occupancy deficiencies noted on the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI);
• Review post possession homeowner concerns;
• Conduct visual inspections of warranty issues;
• Perform ‘hands-on’ repairs – high quality workmanship at a productive and efficient pace; with minimal disruption to the homeowner.
• Schedule additional services with sub-trades;
• Assess, repair and eliminate warranted deficiency items as noted on Homeowner 30-day, 1st year, & 2nd year Warranty forms;
• Review service warranty lists with homeowners
• Respond and resolve Homeowner emergency calls such as water leaks, no heating/cooling, power issues;
• Prepare materials required and plan service work prior to visiting homeowners’ units;
• Review work orders on a proactive and daily basis;
• Ensure client satisfaction is achieved in all facets, at all times;
• Provide feedback to management regarding quality issues and areas where improvements can be made in the construction finishing process;
• Complete warranty work as per customer PDI reports including drywall repairs, carpentry, paint, etc.;
• Make updates within the Bazinga software application;
• Complete repairs as per building audits, interpret and address deficiencies as identified by Engineer Report.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in high rise residential condominium construction;
• Extensive knowledge of the Ontario Building Code, Tarion Warranty Program and Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act as it relates to high rise development is required;
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written; ability to explain procedures and warranty guidelines/rulings
• Customer service skills – professional presentation, reliable, accountable with good conflict resolution abilities;
• Enjoy working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, as well as working independently;
• Ability to respond quickly and calmly in emergency situations;
• Multitasking – ability to work on various projects simultaneously;
• Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and demonstrated attention to detail;
• Ability to use and learn a variety of software applications;
• Ability to develop a constructive and helpful working relationship with homeowners;
• Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in multiple trades functions such as carpentry, drywall, painting, etc. is a requirement, as is knowledge of various tools and equipment;
• Comfortable in the use of technology – smartphones, tablets or computers to record, review and communicate information related to deficiency lists;
• Flexible, with the willingness and ability to travel daily to assigned sites throughout Southwestern Ontario;
• Must have a valid driver’s license and provide own tools;
The Tricar Group is a three time Tarion award winner for customer service; an award we are most proud of and that clearly defines the level of commitment and dedication we look for in our team members. You will work in a positive team environment and have the opportunity to forge a very rewarding and long term career.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who meet the above requirements will be contacted for an interview.
View original article here Source