Are you a licensed Millwright with incredible troubleshooting abilities? What about a Maintenance Mechanic with over 10 years of experience?
This opportunity will involve you working on a small team wtih a high level of communication to ensure that the jobs get done in a time effective manner. You’ll be working with a Manager who is open and direct with communication and wants the best for the company and for his team members.
– straight shift (11 pm – 7:15 am)
– $39.23 hourly PLUS $1 shift premium
– if you are dual ticketed as a Millwright & Electrician you’ll receive a starting wage of $45.31
– unique industry
– small shift where you will get to know your colleagues
– low stress environment
– team oriented organization that is family run
– opportunity for growth
– uniforms are paid for by the company
– week off paid at Christmas. If you decide to work, it’s automatically 1.5x pay
– benefits available from day 1 if you are currently employed elsewhere
– RRSP matching
– annual wage increases
– maintaining a variety of equipment, including hydraulics/pneumatics
– performing fabrication of replacement parts using welding and machine shop tools
– TIG and MIG welding
– follow up with operators after an implemented repair to see if it is working effectively
– working at times on your own and with a team
– must have 433A Millwright license OR have 10 + years of experience as an unlicensed Millwright/Maintenance Mechanic
– strong troubleshooting and fabrication abilities (MIG, TIG, machining)
– able to commit to the night shift
– strong communication skills
– able to train on the day shift and then transition to nights
– able to pass a criminal record check
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please give Shannon a call at 519-763-7775 x2, or email your resume and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source