• Forget the names of friends and family?
• Forget the names of common items?
• Forget where you put things?
If you answered yes to more than one of these, you may be eligible to participate in our Memory Loss & Cognitive Function Clinical Trial.
This study examines a dietary supplement made up of two active ingredients: a coffee cherry extract and a soybean-derived amino acid, that together may improve alertness, memory, and general cognitive function.
Qualified participants receive up to $600 for their time.
Ideal participants will be:
• Healthy men & women between 40 and 65
• Experiencing memory problems
• BMI of 18.5 to 34.9 kg/m2
• Available for 4 visits over 42 days
Sound like you? Fill out our online application to pre-qualify.
View original article here Source