Mature, compassionate and lighthearted, full time individual or couple, needed to manage a grouphome located in the Strathroy area.
This home is a family like setting with long term residents. Experience in the mental health field is an asset, but not required to be considered for the position. This position is 4-5 days per week of work time.
– No utility expenses
– Cable, internet, and phone access
– large apartment on site
– Attractive salary
– Working hours are 4-5 days per week
Individual must possess:
– Current First Aid/CRP
– Clean police check (vulnerable persons)
– Position suitable for retired individual with related life experience or persons with PSW, housekeeping, and/or nanny background.
– experience in the mental health field is an asset
Some responsibilities include:
– Provide resident care (not personal support work)
– Cooking/Meal Prep
o Prepare nutritious meals and snacks based on Canada’s Food Guide
– Housekeeping- complete all cleanings
– Document all relevant and required information in a timely and accurate manner
– Provide medications and treatments as prescribed and complete appropriate sign offs
– Interaction with community partners with a focus to enhance resident mental health
Serious inquires only.
If this ad is still up, the job is still active.
View original article here Source