Courtland Landscape & Grounds is recognized as an award-winning design-build and property maintenance firm with office locations in Tillsonburg, London and Woodstock. We have proudly been servicing our clients for 20 years, and throughout our history, innovation, dedication and service excellence have led the way to become one of the largest full service companies in Southwestern Ontario.
We are a team of ambitious, creative dreamers and builders who work hard and are exceptionally proud of what we design, create and maintain. We offer a team environment that is positive, productive, fun and rewarding, with the challenges and opportunities needed to keep us all growing.
We currently have openings in our Landscape Construction Division.
If you are looking for a company with the opportunity to grow, you are passionate about landscape construction and building beautiful outdoor spaces, with proven landscape construction skills we would love to have you join our team. Your passion for giving your best and meticulous hard work ethics will serve well in our company.
• 2+ years of infield landscape construction experience.
• Must have knowledge of practices, methods, equipment, material and tools used on a construction site.
• Knowledgeable in most hard landscape construction aspects (Lay brick, interlocking, concrete blocks, stone and other similar hardscape materials to construct or repair arches, walkway, and other structures, build patios, garden/retaining walls, and other decorative installations, face, size, cut and lay stone. Woodworking skills, working with cement and construction of pools. )
• Ability to withstand some repetitive physical work (kneeling, bending, lifting) and working in all weather elements.
• Operate various hand tools, power tools, and equipment
• Drive and operate a variety of trucks/equipment to complete a variety of job tasks to assist with landscape construction projects
• Ability to Read, analyze and understand site plans.
• Self-motivated, with good work ethic, team player, reliable and honest.
• MUST have valid G drivers licence
In-House and Out sourced Training
Competitive Hourly Wage
Referral Program Bonus
Company hosted events (BBQ’s, Golf Tournaments, Family Fun Days, etc)
If you meet the requirements above and are looking for a company that offers a strong team culture with a focus on safety, quality, efficiency and employee satisfaction you can apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax: (519) 688-3710
View original article here Source