Do you have a passion for cleaning and take pride in your work? Are you a hard worker who is great at having an eye for detail and with customer service? Come and join our team as a Commercial Cleaner today!
We have 2 positions available:
Full-time hours working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Unit Cleaner – Typically 9-3 (paid per unit completed
• Benefits After 3 months
• Incentive Pay
• Regular bi-monthly earnings with direct deposit to your account
If you like to work on a team or independently and be active then this is a great opportunity for you. You will be trained to deliver high-quality cleaning. Your tasks would include:
• Vacuuming, carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
• Cleaning light fixtures, baseboards and window sills
• Cleaning and disinfecting kitchens, lunchrooms, washrooms and fixtures
• Cleaning and disinfecting elevators, washrooms
• Reporting/resolving any complaints or requests
Skills and Experience
• Commercial cleaning experience less than 1 year as training provided.
• You must be reliable, dependable and be bondable.
• Valid police vulnerability sector record check.
• Completed WHMIS Certificate and Health and Safety Awareness Worker Training.
• Customer service, positive attitude, Honest and hard working.
• Most importantly, must have a passion to clean!
Expected start date: November 25 20202
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $14.25per hour
• Company events
• Dental care
• Employee assistance program
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• Wellness program
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
• Secondary School (Required)
• Drivers Licence (Not required but an asset)
• English (Required)
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Please include your name and if you are looking for Full Time or Unit Clean in subject line of email.
View original article here Source