We are looking for an “Invoicing and basic accounting ” clerk to work with us.
• Enter vendor purchase invoices
• collect sales orders from existing systems.
• Review accuracy of invoices prior to submission by performing various checks
• Ability to understand complex billing.
• Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies.
• Provide management with daily status of completed functions.
• Communicate effectively within the company in order to resolve client inquiries.
• Assist team members as needed during peaks.
• May perform such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
• Develop positive relationships while maintaining customer standards with a focus on problem solving
• Enter sales invoices and generate aging reports when needed.
• Perform all filing duties and assist in office administration tasks.
• University or College Degree (Finance or Accounting preferred), and/or equivalent work experience.
• 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a Financial Services setting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Proven aptitude for working with numbers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Spanish or French is a plus)
• Ability to work productively and effectively in a team setting.
• Ability to apply analytical thinking to solve problems.
• High attention to detail and conscientious approach to delivering high quality results.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Client service focus and ability to employ a flexible, positive attitude.
Work Schedule, 35-40 Hrs/Week (Might change depending on business needs):
• Monday: 07:30 am to 04:00 pm
• Tuesday: 3:00 pm to 08:00 pm
• Wednesday: 07:30 am to 04:00 pm
• Thursday: 3:00 pm to 08:00 pm
• Friday: 07:30 am to 04:00 pm
• Saturday: Off
• Sunday: 3:00 pm to 08:00 pm
Pay Rate: $18.00/Hour (Paid weekly every Monday)
View original article here Source