After a record breaking year with $2.3 million in sales and 46% growth year over year we have decided to open up additional positions for 2022.
If you are motivated, hard-working, and a team player then we have a position for you!
We are looking for people from all different background s to join our team to help protect families. We are looking for those who want to grow with the business and and take pride in all the day to day tasks we do. Someone who is motivated, competitive and fun. Our focus is to educate the working-class individuals that request our benefits trough their local unions and organizations. Servicing them with a clear explanation on all the benefits they are entitled to along with options they qualify to receive. We believe that by creating an atmosphere where people thrive, our inspired staff will lead to satisfied clients.
· Scheduling appointments by telephone from leads
· Presenting and explaining insurance products and benefits packages over Zoom video call
· Engage with families, seniors, and singles to explain insurance options to protect their family now and in the future.
· Update reports, records and other organizational tools to accurately report progress
· Completing Insurance applications
· energetically recruiting, managing and mentoring your team throughout the hiring, training and mentoring process.
· Attending ongoing training sessions to improve throughout your career
Successful Applicants Will Receive
· Thorough training provided
· Rapid career growth and advancement opportunities
· Full Unionized Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life)
· Weekly pay with opportunities for bonuses
· Flexible Work Schedule
· Virtual Work-From-Home setting
· Life Time Residual Income
· Trip Incentives
· The chance to work with people who will become your second family
· Computer or laptop with camera and microphone
· Cell Phone
· Quiet Location to present to clients
For more information on this amazing position, DIRECT MESSAGE ME or EMAIL me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must live in Ontario to apply. DO YOU?
View original article here Source