HVAC Service Technician – London, Ontario – $22 to $25 hourly – Days
Are you an HVAC Service Technician looking for a rewarding career with a terrific work culture in London, Ontario? We are seeking a talented Service Technician who will service residential and commercial clients in London and the surrounding area. This is a large national company, in a very secure and stable industry. There is a great training program with ongoing learning opportunities. This is a great opportunity for entry-level talent and tenured talent alike.
So what makes this opportunity worth considering?
-$22 to $25 hourly
-Potential wage increases available as soon as 6 months
-Days shifts, consistent hours, 8 to 4:30 Tues – Sat and Sun – Thurs.
-Great training program
-Your own company vehicle and tools
What will you be doing as an HVAC Service Technician?
-Traveling to client sites
-Listening to customer feedback
-Troubleshooting HVAC systems
What do you need to excel in this HVAC role?
-Abiltiy to listen and resolve problems
-Gas-Fitter 2, License Preferred. G3 Accepted if actively pursuing G2.
-Clean drivers abstract
If you’re interested in this HVAC Service Technician, please apply with one of the methods below:
(1) Apply directly to this posting
(2) Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject line, “HVAC Service Technician”)
(3) Give us a call at 519.679.0058 (If we miss you, please leave us a voicemail with your name, number, and your interest in the HVAC Service Technician role)
If you’re looking to stay connected with a Professional Recruiter in the London area, feel free to:
(1) Email your resume to Lauren at email@example.com
(2) Follow our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randstadlondon/
We do a referral bonus, so if you know someone who is looking for employment in London (and surrounding area), please be sure to share our information. If they are successfully placed through Randstad, we’ll send you $50 to $500, depending on skill-level.
We look forward to hearing from you!
View original article here Source