Property Management Company looking for a Handyman / General Maintenance Service Technician.
If you are looking to be party of a team environment, working for a growing, fast past property management company as one of our part-time contracted maintenance technicians, this is the place for you! We are looking to hire a handyman/maintenance service technician to join 3 other service tech’s to take on various maintenance work at our rental properties in the London – St Thomas Area.
Part-Time Contracted Work
– this will mean anywhere from 0-15 jobs a week or as needed ( as needed)
– this will mean you take the on-call phone every two weeks and respond to emergencies ( shared among other technicians within the organization)
Service Technician will be responsible for doing small to medium size maintenance work in apartments, houses and mixed residential/commercial rental properties in the London – St Thomas Area.
– Previous maintenance work experience will be an asset.
– You will be required to use a computer so previous computer knowledge will be helpful.
– You will be required to communicate with tenants direct, so you must have good communication skills and work well with others.
Must have a phone with data
Must have your own tools
Must have your own vehicle
Must be willing to provide us with a clean criminal history check
Must be eager to take on jobs
Please email in your resume with a brief explination of why you are best suited for this opportunity.
View original article here Source