Courtland is looking for reliable General Laborer’s, with 1 to 2 years experience, to join our Team in London, Ontario.
• Work under the direction of a qualified trained Crew Supervisor.
• Ground maintenance
• Prune and trim trees and plants
• Weed, rake / collect refuse, remove litter and garbage
• Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
• Lay sod or seed
• Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
• Edge garden beds
• Perform general landscape duties (manually transport product, prep, install, plant)
• Complete snow removal on steps, entrance ways and sidewalks.
• Must hold a Valid driver’s license
• Must be reliable
• Must be punctual
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions
• Must be able to withstand working long hours in warm/hot temperatures and cold temperatures (winter)
• Turf and Grounds / Garden maintenance / Landscape experience is required (1 to 2 years)
• Snow removal experience is an asset
We Offer: In-House and Out sourced Training Competitive Hourly Wage Referral Program Bonus Benefit package Company hosted events (BBQ’s, Golf Tournaments, Family Fun Days, etc)
View original article here Source