General Labourer (Production) – All Shift Rotation – $17 hourly – London
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit AND a passion for manufacturing? This start-up brewing company is perfect for anyone who is looking to work for a progressive company who’s the whole team is passionate about craft beer. Don’t let the start-up status deter you, it had a large corporation backing it so you get the best of both worlds!
More than anything we’re looking for someone who is passionate about their work and believes in collaboration and dedication!
If you have Forklift experience, that’s definitely an asset! If you’re a Forklift Driver and you like being on and off the trucks, please let us know!
What’s in for you?
• $17 hourly to start
• 2-3 shift options — 3 Days; 7AM-7PM Continental — extra 4 hours optional per week) OR (7PM-5AM 10-hour days)
• Strong likelihood you’ll be hired on permanently
• A long term to hire role which will then include RRSP and Benefits
• Product Perks
• Good team, collaborative management style
• Overtime opportunities but not mandatory
• Immediate start time available
Outlined below are some of the typical responsibilities of the General Labour position:
• Working on a line
• Filing products
• Hand packing
• Lifting boxes & using a palletizer
• Operating a Forklift (Stand up and sit down) Training available
• Collaborating with other departments and operating as a team to serve customers best
What do you need?
• A good attitude a strong work ethic
• The ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Availability to start right away
What’s a bonus to have?
• Demonstrates qualities of a strong leader
• Previous experience in a warehouse environment
• Process improvement
• Forklift experience is considered an asset
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply on www.randstad.ca
3) Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Call 519-829-8922, ask for Lauren
We are currently working from home, so please call the office and/or email us.
Randstad London is well-versed in tackling the issues that come with job-hunting. We seek to partner with you to help you find, full-time permanent career opportunities. Please connect with me to find out more about the promising opportunities we have here.
Search thousands of jobs and other roles to find your next job. As the Canadian leader in staffing, recruitment and employment services, we have the expertise to help you take the next step in your career. Contact Lauren in the London office to hear about current and future industrial, skilled trades, and industrial management opportunities.
Please keep in mind we have a referral bonus program for anyone we find a placement for both permanent and temporary. Ranging from $50 to $500 depending on the candidate skill level.
All skilled trades referrals if placed permanent and completes the probation period we pay you up to $500 cash!
For the fast response, please apply direct online today. For further questions or to be updated about job opportunities that match your experience in the future, please email email@example.com or call (519) 829-8922 during business hours.
Like all our positions, it’s free and confidential to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
View original article here Source