G license Driver Needed – CAN/USA


A valid Passport is required.
Must be able to cross US BORDER
Must have at minimum 2 months of commercial long-distance driving experience, preferably in expedite but other transportation driving experience may be acceptable. (I.E. – able to live out of vehicle and away from home for long periods of time)
Willing to travel anywhere in Canada and in the US and ready to be on the road for possibly 2 weeks at a time.

Clean driving record with no more than 2 minor driving offences on record (Maximum of one accident over the past 3 years with accident not occurring within 6 months of hire)
No Criminal Record.

Pay every week – competitive per miles wages.
Please reply to this ad or send resume @ xpressgloballondon@gmail.com

View original article here Source