Dermatology Clinic is seeking a full-time Medical Office Assistant (London, ON)
This position requires at least 2 years experience as a Medical Office Assistant. You are personable and work well in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you are detail-oriented with excellent computer skills and have worked with the Accuro EMR system. Experience in a Dermatology or Plastic Surgery clinic would be an asset.
This position involves:
– Greeting and checking-in patients
– Answering phone calls and returning messages
– Scheduling and confirming appointments
– Faxing/scanning documents and records
– Inputting patient information into charts
– Following-up on OHIP billings
– Preparation and clean-up of procedure trays
– Instrument cleaning and sterilization
Please reply to email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
Application deadline July 10th. Starting late July / early August.