Work for an industrial distribution company founded in 1955. With multiple branch locations across Southwestern Ontario, and approximately 250 team members, we help professionals keep the world working, while creating a company where dedicated talented people can thrive.
They are looking for a delivery driver/ warehouse support for their London location
– Deliver product to destination in a safe manner
– Load and unload product from warehouse
– Check vehicle daily and ensure logs are completed
– pack orders and follow shipment details
– Assist in counter area as required
– G license with clean driving abstract
– clear criminal record
– positive attitude and a team player
– Grade 12 or GED
– previous experience in warehouse is preferred
– previous delivery driver experience is preferred
– forklift experience would be an asset
– general computer knowledge
DON’T WAIT – APPLY NOW TO START ASAP!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume to email@example.com – this creates a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process
Don’t forget to ‘LIKE US’ on Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/ablemployment To hear about upcoming job postings and important payroll or safety updates!!!
View original article here Source