FRAMERS & GENERAL CONTRACTING WORK
– Looking for framers with 2+ years of experience
– Must have pouch, PPE
– Know how to read a tape measure & operate power tools
– Have valid drivers license and reliable transportation
– Jobs are in Grand Bend Area, Bayfield, Lambton County, Middlesex County
– Zoom boom on site when required
– Wage is determined based on experience and skill level
– Need someone who can work 5 days a week, around 8-9 hours per day
– We are busy with a lot of fun projects coming up so you must be motivated, and committed to showing up for work. Would like to have someone capable of running a crew.
– Looking for a qualified framer and general construction worker to join a growing construction company.
– Will not only be framing homes. Will be required to build decks & fences when required.
– Will be required to help with in-house New Building Projects and General Contract work offered by other builders and developers.
– Room for advancement if you can show signs of leadership.
– Room for pay increase if you can show company commitment.
Call Hiring Manager, John, to set up a time to meet for an interview; 519-871-0420
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: $30-40 per hour
View original article here Source