• Minimum of 1 year experience in new residential wood home framing.
• Competitive wages and raises based on experience and work ethic.
• MUST have your own reliable transportation. Many work sites are not available on bus routes.
• Working at Heights certificate required as well as basic hand tools/framing equipment i.e., hammer, tool belt, hard hat and steel toed boots.
• Looking for a hard-working individual who is capable of working year-round and in all weather conditions. Searching for a long-term employee, someone who is punctual and consistent.
• We are an established company, who have been framing new homes in the area for over 40 years, we pay on time and very rarely work weekends.
• Bonus offered after probation period.
• If interested respond to post with a resume
View original article here Source